Toomaj Salehi

Dear Toomaj:

You've been on my mind...

I respect you for being a morally upright person and a great artist. I love your work. You bring up the societal issues in Iran and fight corruption in a magnificent way through your rap songs.

Thank you for being the voice of the people. Thank you for all you do to make your country and this world a better place. Thank you for being you!

I'm sorry you have been arrested by this unjust regime. It breaks my heart that you are under torture. Your message to the people has been clear, though: Keep fighting the good fight! Your sisters and brothers are doing just that.

We all appreciate your work and respect your strength. We are all grateful for you.

Love, Respect, ... & Gratitude

Noosha Ravaghi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fictional Characters

Anthology

Submission Guidelines